• Best Price Guarantee! Exclusive offers!
• Free high speed Wifi! in all rooms
• Room guaranteed and early arrival!(subject to availability)
• No booking fees or other hidden costs!
• Secure payment and data privacy!
• Price includes Breakfast in hotel restaurant
• No Bar but coffee and soft drinks served in reception
• Room Service menu available after 5pm (restaurant closed after breakfast)
Originally a Victorian townhouse, the Reem is tucked away in peaceful and leafy Prince’s Square which is only a few minutes away from bustling Bayswater and Notting Hill. Bayswater and Queensway Underground Stations are both a 5 min walk, providing access to all of London through the tube network and bus links. Take a walk in the greenery of Hyde Park and restful Kensington Gardens, which is located less than 800 metres from the Reem. The highly popular Whiteleys shopping and cinema complex is just a short walk away. Visit Oxford Street for some retail therapy, and Leicester Square for endless entertainment, all within 20 min travel time. Heathrow Express runs a regular service between Paddington and the Airport.
The trendy area of Notting Hill breathes with multi ethnicity and it is a great place to go celebrity spotting.Portobello Market is one of the world’s great antiques markets. Browse the acres of bric-a-brac and surely you will find some real treasures. Queens Ice & Bowl in Queensway sounds like a lot of fun. With ten pin, karaoke, ice skating and an Italian ice-cream parlour, you will be spoilt for choice. There are a number of FREE attractions which can be found nearby: the Victoria & Albert Museum, the Natural History and Science Museum, and Princess Diana's Memorial Playground and water feature.
The reception team at the Reem will be happy to provide information and help to arrange sightseeing tours and tickets for other popular attractions in London.